THE SMARTPHONE ONLY PHOTO TOUR
We believe the best camera is the one you have in your hand and with a smartphone there is a whole new world of photography literally at your finger tips and we want to help you unlock this. Not only will we help you create great images, we will also offer photographic advice related to your smart phone, take you to some of the iconic sites of Edinburgh and some of the lesser known sites. Throughout the tour we will also tell you some of the stories and history that are integral to Edinburgh's past.
* Before the tour, download the Snapseed App for free.
* See the Iconic sights of Edinburgh and learn about it's colourful characters and fascinating past.
* Learn how simple it is to get amazing photos with just your smartphone and Snapseed.
* As well as getting great photos on the day, you'll find you can now edit your previous travel photos.
* Get photos that will stand out on social media.
* Visit places off the usual tourist trails.
* Tours start at 10:00am from the main entrance to St Giles Cathedral on a daily basis.
* Tours are limited to a max of 10 people.
* Tours last 2 hours and comfort breaks will be given.
* Tours go ahead in all weathers (even with rain it's easy to keep the lens dry)
* This is a smartphone only tour and we will only instruct how to get the best from smartphones. You can bring your own manual camera but we will not offer instruction (if you join a regular photo tour we will instruct you there.
* You will be guided through Edinburgh Old Town with a seasoned photographer.
* You will learn smartphone photography techniques and composition as well as editing skills.
* You will told some wonderful and varied history of Edinburgh and the people that made it great.
* Your smartphone fully charged with space on your device for plenty of photos.
* Download Snapseed before the tour.
* A good sturdy pair of shoes, we will be doing a lot of walking
* Suitable clothing for the weather.
Don”t be scared of trying new things, get creative and let the phone do the hard work!!!!
Why not set up an Instagram account before the tour and have your phone upload directly to the web during the tour so the world can see your beautiful images.
When booking any tour you agree to our terms and conditions regarding refund and cancellation policy at the bottom of this page: