£450 + booking fee for first three people.
£520 + booking fee for up to 7 people (we do have an 8th seat, but it is smaller with less leg room, ask for more info if you are a group of 8.
Tour uses a Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Black edition or Mercedes Benz Vito LWB Tourer.
For larger groups get in touch as we can hire a bus and a driver
Edinburgh driving tour:
*Pick up approx 9am.
* Go to Roslin Chapel first if you want to visit there.
* Tour Edinburgh Old Town: See the Royal Mile, see Edinburgh Castle, see St Giles Cathedral, see some of the old alleyways (Closes) that run off the Royal Mile, drive up round Arthur's Seat if the road is open, visit Greyfrairs Church yard, see Victoria Street.
* Stop for lunch in local pub or restaurant, often in the Leith area as it's more for locals and further away from touristy areas.
* See Edinburgh New Town, George Street, Charlotte Square etc. Then visit the beautiful areas of Stockbridge and Dean Village.
* Time permitting, a trip out to Cramond or South Queensferry.
* Finish tour approx 4-4.30pm.
DRIVING TOUR MORE INFORMATION:
None of our tours have a fixed route, it's more about giving you a real experience by going to good local spots and avoiding touristy places as much as possible. The information below is what we generally do on each driving tour but we can always talk about things in advance to include extras you may already want to do and often on the day when we get to know each other we can suggest other stops you might like.
General driving tour info:
PRICE INCLUDES: guiding fee, fuel, insurance.
PRICE DOESN'T INCLUDE: Entrance to any castles, historic buildings, distilleries or food/drink you buy.
TOILET STOPS: As and when you need them.
MOTION SICKNESS: if you suffer from this please bring medication and make us aware so you can sit up front.
CLOTHING: It's Scotland, expect some rain and please dress appropriately. If you want to do some walking please have good shoes/boots with you. As us if you have any questions about what you need for your specific tour.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF INFO: All prices are based on pick up and drop off in Edinburgh. We can pick up or drop off elsewhere, if this is the case and extra fee will be levied dependent on where we are required to do so.
WEATHER: In the unlikely event of extreme weather making your chosen tour dangerous, we will offer an alternative tour for that day if suitable, offering your chosen tour on another day if suitable, or a full refund if none of the alternatives work out.
Please read our terms and condition at the bottom of this website.