£550 + booking fee for first three people.
£630 + booking fee for up to 7 people (we do have an 8th seat, but it is smaller with less leg room, ask for more info if you are a group of 8.
Tour uses a Land Rover Discovery Sport HSE Black edition or Mercedes Benz Vito LWB Tourer.
St Andrews and Fife driving tour sample:
* Leave Edinburgh approx 9am.
* Stop in Ceres, home of one of the signatories of the declaration of Independence.
* Swing by the Old Course, watch some people putt at the 18th, stand on the Swilcan bridge and visit the pro shop.
* Wander round Scotland's oldest university, founded back in 1413 and see the places where Prince William and Kate used to hang out.
* See the stunning ruined Cathedral.
* Have lunch in a good local spot.
* Visit a gorgeous old fishing village or a great inland village.
* Return to Edinburgh approx 5-5.30pm
DRIVING TOUR MORE INFORMATION:
None of our tours have a fixed route, it's more about giving you a real experience by going to good local spots and avoiding touristy places as much as possible. The information below is what we generally do on each driving tour but we can always talk about things in advance to include extras you may already want to do and often on the day when we get to know each other we can suggest other stops you might like.
For larger groups get in touch as we can hire a bus and a driver
General driving tour info:
PRICE INCLUDES: guiding fee, fuel, insurance.
PRICE DOESN'T INCLUDE: Entrance to any castles, historic buildings, distilleries or food/drink you buy.
TOILET STOPS: As and when you need them.
MOTION SICKNESS: if you suffer from this please bring medication and make us aware so you can sit up front.
CLOTHING: It's Scotland, expect some rain and please dress appropriately. If you want to do some walking please have good shoes/boots with you. As us if you have any questions about what you need for your specific tour.
PICK UP AND DROP OFF INFO: All prices are based on pick up and drop off in Edinburgh. We can pick up or drop off elsewhere, if this is the case and extra fee will be levied dependent on where we are required to do so.
WEATHER: In the unlikely event of extreme weather making your chosen tour dangerous, we will offer an alternative tour for that day if suitable, offering your chosen tour on another day if suitable, or a full refund if none of the alternatives work out.
Please read our terms and condition at the bottom of this website.